The MTA winter CPD weekend is returning on the 19th-21st January 2024
Is it for me?
This is an ideal opportunity to develop, refresh and learn new skills, find out about working as a Winter Mountain Leader and meet like-minded members. This weekend is for you if:
• You are venturing out in winter for the first time
• You want to develop your personal and/or professional winter skills
• You have completed a Winter Mountain Leader training course but feel like you need a refresher before taking the plunge and booking your assessment
• You are looking for a skills refresher and need some reassurance that you’re doing things right
• Want to meet likeminded people from the outdoor community
The MTA Winter CPD Conference is open to all MTA members with an interest in getting out in winter.
Members have a choice from a range of one-day or two-day courses for those who are new to winter or looking to develop their skills and confidence in the winter mountain environment. The workshops are staffed by experts in the field.
The weekend also includes an evening talk on Avalanches and a virtual update from Belinda Fear, MTA Development Officer.
How to book?
Take a look at the weekend options available below.