We value your custom and welcome comments and suggestions for improving our service.
If you have any comments on the level of service you have received please email us
We endeavour to:
- Be professional, efficient, courteous and accountable in all that we do.
- Provide value for money while aiming to maximise income.
- Keep staff and customers regularly informed of our services and performance.
- Involve staff and customers actively in the decision-making process.
- Send a confirmation letter and joining instructions within five days of receipt of booking.
- Abide by our booking policy and procedures.
- Ensure rooms are ready prior to your arrival.
- Ensure rooms are checked once a day, basins cleaned, bins emptied and tea/coffee replenished.
- Whenever possible, make arrangements in terms of access, accommodation and instruction for those with special needs, provided we know in advance of the visit.
- Ensure a vegetarian choice is always available from our catering service.
- Repair minor damage to rooms and facilities within one day of being identified.
Customer Complaints Process:
Where customer experience should fail to meet the standards we strive to maintain at Glenmore Lodge, we take any concerns very seriously and welcome complaints as an opportunity to correct mistakes and learn for the future to improve our level of service.
We recommend raising any issues as soon as they arise with a member of staff during your stay. Should you wish to give us feedback after your visit to Glenmore Lodge, we encourage you to get in touch with us via the following means:
Phone: 01479 861 256
Email: [email protected]
Letter: may be addressed to the Principal at Glenmore Lodge, Aviemore, PH22 1QZ
When a complaint is made, a member of staff will try to resolve the concern immediately if it is possible to do so, by agreeing a course of action with you and recording this in our Complaints Log System. If this is not doable, the issue will be brought to the attention of a manger who will get back to you as soon as possible, with the aim of doing so within three working days. If this is insufficient, the principal or a senior manager would investigate and respond fully in writing within 20 days of the complaint being received.
Inclusion of the Less Physically Able:
We are fully committed to the inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of the Centre programme. We will attempt to minimise the difficulties and help overcome the barriers that current and potential Centre users may face. We continue to develop the site to improve accessibility. We are committed to a barrier-free model centre in the longer term.
The nature of the Glenmore Lodge programme is such that risk and physical challenge are an intrinsic element and are issues of importance we are, however, committed to a fully inclusive programme and when appropriate schedules and sessions will be adapted to suit individual needs. If this is not possible for safety reasons, special programmes can be arranged. In exceptional circumstances alternative specialist agencies will be identified.
If we are unable to meet any of the above standards, we will offer a full explanation; explain who is dealing with the situation and when it will be dealt with.
Safety at Glenmore Lodge:
We place great emphasis on safety throughout our programme by employing the most experienced and professional instructors and by using only the highest quality equipment.
However, the activities we teach are hazardous by their nature and you must accept a certain element of risk with your chosen course. Parents and guardians must also recognise a degree of risk before signing the form for their children.
To ensure everyone’s safety as far as possible, we reserve the right to transfer participants to other activities if we believe they are likely to put themselves or others at unacceptable risk. It is very important that you choose the right course to suit your experience, abilities and physical fitness.
If you have any doubts about your suitability for a course, please call us. Also, if you have any health condition that you think may be relevant, please let us know, in confidence, either by letter or on the booking form.