- Other Stuff
En-suite bedrooms from £60pn. Book your course and then call us to book your accommodationFind Out More
Trail Pro is our highest-level Mountain Bike course where we will explore the steep and technical trails located within the Highlands offering world class riding and breath-taking scenery. Our experienced mountain bike coaches will give you top tips and input so you can get the most out of your riding.
This is our highest-level Mountain Bike course where we will explore steep, technical trails and look to send those drops and jump with style.
· You are over 18
· You are already riding steep, technical natural trails and want some expert coaching to allow you to ride with more flow or have confidence to tackle that feature on the trail that you’ve been avoiding.
Yes if you’ve never ridden in the Cairngorms, and you want to explore some incredible trails and have some coaching along the way.
Yes if you are racing Enduro and you’d like to see your results improve or you’d like to have an insight into what Enduro racing is all about.
Explore braking techniques allowing us to remain confident and in control when the trail gets steep, and the conditions are slick! It is all about how to and when to hit the brakes.
Getting air is a big part of having fun on the bike! Our local trails have loads of amazing drops and jumps on offer. Our coaches will give you some top tips for hitting these features.
We will have a look at bike setup to ensure you are getting the most out if. Looking at position, suspension and tire pressures.
Building on our Trail Plus course we continue to develop ways to maintain balance and grip as the trail gets gnarly.
Line choice, tactics and decision making are key to enable you to ride the most difficult trails with flow and make them feel easier! We will get into the nitty-gritty of these elements, and you can then apply what you’ve discovered on any trail.
Carrying the right spares and emergency equipment is essential when demanding the most from ourselves and our bikes. Our guides will take you through what they carry on the trails and discuss what to do if it all goes wrong!
If you do not have your own bike or are unable to bring it with you to the Lodge, we have a limited fleet of Trek bikes available for use. Please get in touch to arrange this prior to your course. E-bikes can also be ridden on any of our skills courses.
You will need:
Enduro helmet* or full-face helmet
· Full suspension mountain bike (+150mm travel ideally)
· Body protection
· Full finger gloves
• Small Biking Day pack – 25L max
• Eye protection
• Water proof jacket & trousers
• Padded undershorts
• Outer Baggy Cycling Shorts
• Thin fleece or similar
• Riding trousers
• Warm outdoor wear
• Insulating layers – a variety of base layers are useful to control your temperature
• Small personal first aid kit
• Drink system – hydration pack / water bottle
• Spare inner tube x2 for your bike
• Spare Brake pads x2 for your bike
• Spare Rear hanger for your bike
• Tubeless repair kit
• Small Trail Toolkit – Pump, multi tool and chain breaker
• Suncream – you just never know!
Can't find exactly what you are looking for? We are happy to create it for you. You can hire one of our instructors or guides from as little as £280 a day, including any equipment. If you’re a group, all of our courses are available on a date that suits you or if you would prefer we can tailor a course to your requirements. Simply get in touch to discuss your requirements.