Booking a course is incredibly easy. You can follow the links on the page and book online or simply call us on 01479 861256.
For a number of National Governing Body courses we need evidence that you meet certain pre- requirements before taking your booking.
These courses may only be booked by phone.Please ensure you have your registration details available before calling.
If you have any questions at any time, please call us and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.
Booking your Course
- Simply select the course your interested in
- Read through the description and course notes to ensure it's right for you.
- If you have any doubts about your suitability please call us on 01479 861 256.
- Once you are happy click on Book Now and complete the required boxes
- You will receive email confirmation along with your invoice, course notes & participation form
- Complete your participation form and return to us at least 14 days prior to your course.
- Our Booking Office on 01479 861 256 is open 9-5, seven days a week.
- We are happy to advise you on availability and any pre-requisites that apply.
- If you book on a mountain sport NGB course please have registration number ready.
- If you book on a paddle sports NGB course you will need to email/fax your pre-requiste form.
- If a third party is paying your fee, we require confirmation from them before confirming your booking
- If you book within 6 weeks of the start date, we require full payment at the time of booking.
- Please be aware not all International courses involve accommodation, transport and food.
We strongly recommend that you arrange adequate insurance cover before engaging in any sporting activity whilst travelling or on holiday. You should note that many travel insurance policies exclude cover for certain sporting activities, you should carefully check the terms of any proposed insurance policy to ensure that it meets your requirements.
Cancellations by the Customer
- Changes or cancellations will be confirmed by email and are subject to a £35 admin fee.
- Changes or cancellations within 6 weeks of the start date are liable for the full course fee.
- We recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance.
Cancellations by Glenmore Lodge
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that courses run, occasionally we may need to cancel courses due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions. We will endevour to give as much notice as is practically possible.
- Occasionally courses may fail to reach a feasible minimum number. In these circumstances we will ensure you receive at least 5 days notice. (3 wks for international courses)
In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons, you will be offered either a full refund or an alternative date for the course