Whether you are on a course or simply staying with us for bed and breakfast, our on-site facilities are included at no extra cost. They are all designed around the needs of those who have spent the day enjoying the outdoors. Our facilities combine to offer you the best possible value for money, an easier experience and most of all help you to relax and enjoy yourself.
- Lochain Bar & Grill – Open every night from 5pm, serving a wide variety of Scottish beers and whisky, as well as a delicious range of bar meals. Non-residents welcome.
- Sports & Remedial Massage – Available if booked in advance – Call Kirsty Wright on 01479 821184
- Physiotherapy – Available if booked in advance – Call us on 01479 861256.
- BCA avalanche transceiver training park – Individuals and groups welcome.
- Indoor climbing wall – Individuals and groups welcome. You will need to provide your own equipment.
- Kayak rolling pool – 7m x 4m, can also be used for swimming.
- Mountain bike skills training circuit – You will need to provide your own equipment.
- Trials bike circuit – You will need to provide your own equipment.
- Roller ski track – You will need to provide your own equipment.
- Drying room
- Reference library